The renowned Finish active monitor brand is thrilled to launch the Genelec 4430: a two-way active installation loudspeaker which incorporates the brands Smart IP technology. What is Smart IP we hear you thinking… Well, it’s combining sound quality with single CAT cable convenience. This offers integrators a very practical, flexible and cost-effective way of installation.
Power to the speaker and installer
Genelec has created this Smart IP solution to help save professional audio system designers, integrators and installers valuable time, without sacrificing on the audio quality part. Now they can take on bigger projects. A single CAT cable delivers power, speaker management and AoIP using Dante of AES67 networking. With the Genelec Smart IP Manager Software, setup is a blaze. Call it both powerful and intuitive. You can manage all Smart IP active monitors from a single screen. The system management allows you to divide your system into more rooms then you will ever need, zones, speakers or audio channels.
Genelec 4430 in detail
- Long life and total reliability
- Class-leading audio performance
- Compatibility with both Dante and AES67 IP streams
- PoE+ technology, delivering uncompromised audio with impressive SPL
- Smart IP Manager software with device discovery, room EQ tools, system organisation and status monitoring
- Capacity for virtually unlimited rooms, zones, loudspeakers and audio channels
- Uncompressed, low latency audio with sub-microsecond synchronisation for solid acoustic imaging
- Public API command set to allow easy integration with house automation systems
- Available in black, white and 120 RAL custom colours
- Extensive range of mounting accessories