The Luxman L-509X will soon be released as the new flagship AB class integrated amplifier from the company that includes a built-in phono amp supporting both MM and MC. The entire unit sits on cast iron chassis feet. The power supply unit is equipped with independent left and right channel large capacity blocking capacitors, equivalent to those seen in the M-700u power amplifier. For the pre-amp section, a discretely configured buffer circuit, equivalent to that of the C-900u pre-amp, is installed while, The “Bee Line” construction ensures that audio signals take the optimum shortest route from input to speaker output. The high quality copper alloy terminals, adopted for the Line1 input, combine the conductivity of copper with hardness of brass, are inherited from our top-of the range models. An 88-step LECUA 1000 attenuator system is also included. Luxman has chosen a symmetrical design, centred around a pair of traditional analogue level meters. The top panel is similar to the M-900u.
- Power output: 120 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo);
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 100kHz;
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.06%;
- Input sensitivity: 0.3mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 180mV (line);
- Signal to noise ratio: 75dB (MC), 91dB (MM), 105dB (line);
- Output: 180mV (line), 1V (Pre out);
- Speaker load impedance: 4Ω (minimum);
- Dimensions: 440 x 193 x 463mm;
- Weight: 29.3kg;
- Accessories: RA-17A remote control.
Visit the Luxman website.