The Aurender A10 is a music player with high performance digital-to-analog converter. It contains a 4TB of internal hard disk drive and one 120GB solid-state drive cache for playback, the A10 is the perfect solution for those replacing cd-players. All Aurender models include the dedicated Aurender Conductor App, hailed by reviewers worldwide for its performance and intuitive operation. iPad App was developed in house with managing large music databases in mind, providing exceptionally fast browsing and searching of your favorite music. All Aurender Servers and Players fully support the service. Enjoy 35 million lossless CD quality music tracks with the world’s best sounding Music Server. You can also easily play music from your NAS, on Aurender’s HDD or music from the TIDAL service using the same app.
The Aurender A10 includes Full Decoder MQA technology, and is a fully compliant MQA end-to-end solution enabling you to play back MQA audio files and streams, delivering the sound of the “original master recording”. This method of decoding delivers the highest possible sound quality available from MQA. The Aurender Conductor App will indicate that “MQA” or “MQA Studio” content is being played back. A green or blue dot next to the MQA logo indicate that the unit is decoding and playing an MQA stream or file, and denotes provenance to ensure that the sound is identical to that of the source material. The blue dot indicates it is playing an MQA Studio file, which has either been approved in the studio by the artist/producer or has been verified by the copyright owner.
The A10’s front panel also uses text indicators to display MQA playback and the respective sampling rate of the file or stream being played. ‘MQA’ or ‘MQA Studio’ indicates that the unit is decoding and playing an MQA stream or file, and denotes provenance to ensure that the sound is identical to that of the source material. ‘‘MQA Studio’ indicates it is playing an MQA Studio file, which has either been approved in the studio by the artist/producer or has been verified by the copyright owner.
- Integrated flagship dual-mono DACs with full discrete linear power block;
- FPGA-based precision clock generation system with world-class jitter-reducing clock generator;
- Designed to keep the noise system noise level as low as possible;
- Aurender app packed with convenient features for full-function control;
- 4TB hard disk drive storage with solid-state drive cache for playback;
- Dedicated USB audio class 2.0 output with ultra low noise power circuitry;
- AMM and NAS(Network-Attached Storage) support;
- Remote internet technical support.
Visit the Aurender website.