In the Accuphase E-650 innovative engineering and top-grade parts and materials come together in this product featuring the superb Balanced AAVA type volume control and a triple parallel arrangement of power MOS-FETs in the output stage. The power amplifier section employs the latest instrumentation amplifier configuration for balanced signal transmission, resulting in an integrated amplifier with fully balanced configuration from the inputs right through to the output. The massive power supply and low-impedance output circuitry deliver 150 watts per channel (into 1 ohm, with music signal) and a damping factor of 800.
- First integrated amplifier featuring Balanced AAVA volume control;
- Pure Class A operation(30 watts into 8 ohms);
- Guaranteed linear power: 120 watts into 2 ohms, 60 watts into 4 ohms,30 watts into 8 ohms;
- Output stage with power MOS-FETs in triple parallel push-pull configuration;
- Instrumentation amplifier principle in power amplifier for fully balanced signal transmission, complemented by MCS+ topology and current feedback amplification circuitry;
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformer and large filtering capacitors;
- Preamplifier and power amplifier sections can be used separately;
- Numeric indication of volume level.
Visit the Accuphase website.