Colors are a very delicate thing. And very personal as well. If you talk about the color of a loudspeaker, that almost the same thing as picking the right color for your brand new car. Some colors honor a cars design, others don’t do them justice at all. Which colors do you prefer for your cars and speakers? British manufacturer Bowers & Wilkins made their 700 Signature Series available in the magnificent ‘Midnight Blue’ color. Absolutely jaw dropping! Let’s take a close look at the Bowers & Wilkins 702 Signature Midnight Blue.
According to Bowers & Wilkins the 702 Signature is the ultimate expression of their 700 Series range. The speaker itself is based on the versatile 702 S2. It transforms sound using technologies from the 800 Series Diamond range as well as some bespoke optimisations.
- Optimised tweeter housing;
- Sharper detail due to carbon dome tweeters;
- Accurate Continuum cone midrange driver;
- Decoupled midrange drivers for reduced cabinet coloration and improved midrange clarity;
- Aerofil Profile bass cone for refined and articulate bass.
The Bowers & Wilkins 702 Signature Midnight Blue retails at €6.000/pair.