The short version? Meet the newest NAD Master Series power amplifier which features Purifi Eigentakt technology. It delivers true audiophile performance with exceptional value.
Purify Eigentakt Technology
The NAD M23 Hybrid Digital Stereo Power Amplifier will be available as of January 2022 at a price of $3.499. It builds on the Purifi Eigentakt amplification technology first introduced in the M33 BluOS Streaming Amplifier. Eigentakt nearly eliminates harmonic and intermodulation distortion and noise while its load-invariant frequency response can drive even the most demanding of speakers to their best performance.
The sonic character of the M23 is reinforced in the story told by the numbers. This is an amazingly powerful and transparent amplifier bringing new levels of refinement and dynamics at any level and sets a new benchmark for performance and value in its category.Cas Oostvogel – NAD Product Manager
The NAD M23 can deliver a minimum of 200Watts per channel while the dynamic power goes up beyond 260Watts into 8 Ohms and 520Watts into 4 Ohms. In bridge mode the unit can expand an NAD M33 BluOS Streaming Amplifier to create a 2 x 700Watts system or any high performance separates system.
Leaving power-hungry linear power supplies and Class A/B output stages behind, the NAD M23 uses proven switch mode power supplies and Class D output stages that operate very linear and provide consistent performance. The sound can be described as tight, detailed with amazing control and transparency.
NAD M23 key features
- Purifi Eigentakt™ amplifier technology
- Continuous Power Output: 2x200W into 8 ohms; 2x380W into 4 ohms
- Dynamic Power Output: 2x260W into 8 ohms; 2x520W into 4 ohms
- Bridged Power Output: 700W mono continuous into 8 ohms
- Virtually immeasurable noise, harmonic distortion, intermodulation distortion
- Wide, flat frequency response into any loudspeaker load
- Balanced (XLR) and single-ended (RCA) auto-sensing inputs
- Three-position adjustable gain control
- 12V trigger input