McIntosh is proud to announce their new MX180 AV processor. Get ready for exceptional performance for your home theater of today and tomorrow. We are so lucky on the content creation part these day. The number of movies being released in the cinema’s and -more important- reaching us through high quality home streaming offer us great opportunities. So, a state-of-the-art, future ready home theater processor might come in handy.
Get the latest technological advancements
The McIntosh MX180 is capable of letting you enjoy today’s 4K and tomorrow’s 8K content. The unit features some of the latest analog to digital convertor technology to maximize the audio quality of analog sources. Bass and treble controls offer further audio fine-tuning. You can also feed a Zone B output to send stereo audio to a second zone in the house. Processing power has been further enhanced to run cooler and offers a simplified setup program that allows for customisation and optimisation based on specific home theater and speaker needs. All the elements of the iconic McIntosh design are there: a black glass front panel, control knobs, illuminated logo and custom aluminium end caps.
- Supports 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz on all 7 Ultra-High-Speed HDMI ports (5 inputs and 2 outputs)
- Each HDMI port supports HDCP 2.3, 4:4:4 Color, Rec. 2020, Dynamic Lip-sync, and 3D Video pass-through as well as enhanced features Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), Quick Media Switching (QMS), and Variable Refresh Rate (VRR)
- Supports a numerous high dynamic range formats including HDR (static HDR), Dynamic HDR, HDR10+, HLG, and Dolby Vision (including low latency)
- Includes 16 balanced audio outputs for popular 15.1 or 9.1.6 surround sound speaker configurations among others
- Compatible with leading 3D surround sound formats including Dolby® Atmos, DTS:X® Pro, and Auro-3D®
- The 2 HDMI outputs can simultaneously output one source material to two separate screens, or can output different content from two different sources to two separate screens
- One HDMI output that features both Audio Return Channel (ARC) and Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) functionality
- Comes with sophisticated RoomPerfect™ room correction technology to measure and adjust the audio output to compensate for the specific acoustic properties for the space
- Includes a variety of digital and analog inputs and outputs including a Moving Magnet phono input
More information about the McIntosh MX180.
Visit the McIntosh website.