Since the release of the 50th Anniversary Edition – the M50s/LE – in 2012, Audio-Technica have released Limited Editions colours every year and these have become well sought-after additions to the M-Series. The Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Black Blue is the latest addition to the popular headphone range for 2018. The Audio-Technica ATH-M50x features the critically-acclaimed flat response preferred by professional engineers – the signature sound of the M-Series range. From the 45 mm large-aperture drivers to its sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio applications, including recording, broadcast, DJ, live sound, gaming, and personal listening. The Audio-Technica ATH-M50x’s innovative design was engineered to provide hours of maximum comfort. The professional monitor headphones have exceptional power handling and very high SPL capabilities while delivering clear, natural, accurate sound with impactful bass and high-frequency extension. The headphones also feature a closed-back cushioned earcup, providing exceptional clarity and superior isolation in high-volume listening situations. The headphones come complete with a travel pouch and three detachable cables – 1.2m-3m coiled cable, 3m straight cable and 1.2m straight cable.
Pure. Professional. Performance.
The Audio-Technica ATH-M50x features the same coveted sonic signature as its predecessor, the Audio-Technica ATH-M50, with the addition of three interchangeable cables. Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils ensure a pure listening experience. Isolating earcups swivel 90°.Collapsible design and included carrying pouch make for easy storage. Also available in Limited Edition Red (ATH-M50xRD), Black (ATH-M50xBK) and White (ATH-M50xWH).
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swivelling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening
- Also available in Limited Edition Red (ATH-M50xRD), Black (ATH-M50xBK) and White (ATH-M50xWH)
Visit the Audio-Technica website.