The Neo Ace is a complete experience of musical ecstasy. Simply hook up a pair of speakers, connect to the internet and you are ready for music, lots of music. Featuring the MiND (Moon intelligent Network Device) module which provides convenience and a full graphic interface, allowing you to effortlessly access your digital music library with power and flexibility. Add TidalL and an unlimited world of music awaits you. The Moon Ace is both intuitive and easy to use. Featuring all new advanced setup software, this is the most configurable and customizable Moon component ever offered. Bridging digital and analog audio at a price-to-performance ratio that is impossible to beat, the Moon Ace includes a high resolution DAC with DSD decoding up to DSD256 and 32-bit/384kHz PCM. At the other end of the audio spectrum, a moving magnet phono preamplifier rounds out this complete package. The finest sounding and most complete all-in-one available, the Moon Ace can do virtually anything expected of a high-performance audio component of this nature. Accentuated by our world renowned Moon sonic signature – visceral tight bass, transparent midrange, precise natural highs – along with lifelike sound, plus countless features, the Moon Ace will be the heart and soul of all your musical indulgences. Of course, key features you’d expect in a Moon Neo Series product are present such as SimLink™, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
Significant design features
- 3 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players
- Headphone output on 1/4” jack located on the front panel
- Seamless integration with our MiND app
- Eight (8) digital inputs include USB (hi-res audio), SPDIF (2), Optical (2), aptX® Bluetooth®,
WiFi and Ethernet inputs
- The first Moon product using an OLED type screen which provides more detailed information
- Simple MiND setup via on-board software menu
- Moving magnet phono preamplifier input
- Analog inputs are configurable to “pass-through” mode, which bypasses the gain stage to
accommodate components like a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used.
Visit the Moon website.