Noise impacts every high fidelity system. Fortify your defenses against it with Transparent PowerIsolator Technology. Twenty-three years of research and development culminated in the benchmark Transparent OPUS PowerIsolator. Now, access these revolutionary technical achievements in a more affordable form for the first time at the XL level. The XL PowerIsolator is your gateway to sonic liberation, enabling the full potential of your high-end components by silencing broadband AC line noise. 4 outlets over 2 isolated circuits deliver clean, unrestricted in-phase power to any combination of audio and video components, including high-end amplifiers. Its compact form factor conveniently allows for placement on the floor adjacent to an amplifier or two abreast on a standard component shelf. The XL PowerIsolator, in combination with the included XL Power Cord, completes this top shelf level power connectivity solution.
Transparent’s new XL PowerIsolator, XLPI, embraces the same design objectives as OPI. Sporting 4 outlets between 2 isolated banks, XL PowerIsolator silences broadband AC line noise while delivering unrestricted, in-phase power signals. With its unrestricted, isolated circuits, XLPI delivers clean, in-phase power to any combination of audio and video components, including high current amplifiers.
XLPI resists vibrations and electromagnetic field restrictions through a new curved enclosure design. Extruded aluminum sidebars topped with a rigid, non-metallic thermo-formed polymer shell create the basis for a rock-solid enclosure. Internal cross braces and proprietary epoxy-loading add mass and damp resonances and vibrations.
Professional Grade Protection
The XLPI also provides integrated Network Source Protection (compatible with Gigabit Ethernet and PoE), hydraulic-magnetic circuit protection, and avalanche diode failsafe surge protection. To harness the optimal performance from XL PowerIsolator, use with a dedicated AC circuit and use XL Power Cords for each component connection. The XLPI includes one 2M input XL Power Cord.
- Effective AC noise filtering with power factor correction for superior tonal fidelity and more realizable, in-phase power;
- Precision multi-step circuit calibration;
- Integrated Network Source Protection, hydraulic-magnetic circuit protection, and avalanche diode failsafe surge protection;
- Hybrid aluminum and thermoformed polymer enclosure is inherently resistant to vibrations and electromagnetic field restrictions;
- Precision machined compound isolation feet decouple XLPI from vibrations;
- Internal cross braces and proprietary epoxy loading damp resonance and vibration.
Visit the Transparant website.