For its fifteenth aniversary Steinway lyngdorf is working on 8k-ready HDMI2.1 board updates for processors to launch a new generation of home cinema, gaming and music. Continuing their technology approach to the AV market they’ll be using ENVECAS chips in their new products. Following 2017 INVECAS announced the first HDMI 2.1 wit HDCP2.3 chips and IP solutions. Right now Lyngdorf and INVECAS are working together to bring the most advanced home theatre products to the market. This is a huge thing given That Lyngdorfs main goal is staying at the forefront of cutting-edge technology. It’s a huge step in providing clients and partners with the latest technologies for innovative video and audio experience.
Main features of HDMI 2.1
- 8K 50/60Hz and 4K 100/120Hz as outlined in the HDMI 2.1 specification
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- Support for Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) modes
- Support for static and dynamic HDR allowing for extended dynamic range and wide color gamut support
- HDCP 2.3 premium content protection
Visit the Steinway and son 300 page.
Visit the Lyngdorf MP-60 page.